Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The last month 43 people from Russia/ USSR read this blog page- Thank you, dakarube to all, But I dont know if i can MAIL any amps to Russia.??? I 'll check into it. I don't know if maybe some amps from the UK migrated all the way up there. If any body Russia has one of my amps, let me know, please. and also the serial number. It would be fun to have that info.

                                                                         THIS YEAR Holidays

HEy , if you want a headphone amp this year before December time, tell me NOW, I gotta start building extras for the season.

Also, putting TWO AMPS with TWO headphones and ONE buddy cable in a package KIT, so friends can play together. PLAY guitar with your girlfriend, keep yer hands on the fret board!

thanx- see the new PATREON page

the ACE MEISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment